Last Few Weeks On The Hawks

mitch

ONly been out a few times over the last few weeks due to work and family commitments unfortunatly. On the positive side the fishing has been very productive with some good catches coming in. Been fishing mainly the Hawks system from Berowra to Spencer and up around Wisemans to lower portland.

Most bream falling to small blades in the deep and 3 - 4" stickbaits. Been getting a lot of surface boofs and enquires but not all that aggresive as yet. Hope to get down to my old south coast haunts around Narooma and Tuross soon for a flick. Some big EP's have been falling to Jigging grubs and stickbaits also.

On top of this managed to get my young fella out for a couple of fish. Caught his first lizard on a plastic after dropping 2 previous fish. He hooked up solid on a fish that hit hard and i offered a hand but mr inderpendant wouldn't let me help and unfortunatly lost this one.

I have a couple of picks, will post some more up shortly when i get them off the other camera.

Cheers,

Mitch

Having trouble attaching pics. Can I email them to somebody to upload for me??

post-58-1221621873_thumb.jpgA couple of pics

post-58-1221621985_thumb.jpg

post-58-1221622062_thumb.jpg

Sounds like a couple of very productive trips Mitch. :thumbup:

The bream should be firing by the time you get down here.

That is a nice pair of bream in the photos. Very clean and healthy looking fish.

The grin on the little fella is priceless! :biggrin2:

Cheers

Hodgey

Thanks Fellas,

Yeh the young fella was pretty damn excited about his fish. he's got a pretty wild "lift shake drop techniqe" going on. Thats what he calls it any way.

Took him down to one of the lagoons the other day and he hooked himself a huge carp. I have a couple of pics which ill chuck up once i get the camera off the missus.

Looking forward to getting back own there Hodgey, I miss the south coast stuff, used to live in Narooma.

Catch up soon iceman, we'll have to get out and slay 'em.

Mitch