Tailor Harbour Action 20/09/08

Guest Dr Dato

Well Like Most Anglers I Have Been Hanging To Get out On The Waters!!!

This Morning We Docked Of At Cabarita Boat Ramp & Slowly Cruised Threw Towards The Harbour

Just Before The Bridge There Was Some Surface Action Bublbling,

We Quickly Threw In Our Chrome Lures In & Got A Hit Instantley !!!

The Water Was Swarming With Tailor Scattered Every Were My Fishing Partner Was using Plastic Stick Lures

& He Also Was On Quick Smart,

We Continued Casting For About 5 MinS Or So & WERE Hopeing That There Were KINGIES Below The Tailor

But Unfortuenetly We Were Not Lucky Enough To Catch 1

The Fellow Beside Us Had Cought A Nice Size Kingy As We Had Just Arrived,

We Cought 3 Tailor In Total & Lost A Few !

We Packed Up & Headed To The Heads Between North & South head Hopeing We May Find Some Salmon On The Surface But Also We Were Let Down There

BUT There Was A Massive Whale Cruising Threw So We Got To Get A Awsome Glimps Of The Beautifal Creature...

We Threw Out Some Lures Trolling Back To Our Original destination It Took A While To Get There LOL

Stoped At the Sticks Had A Few Casts With No Luck There Either

So Basically I Think The Kingies Are Not Fully Active BUT They Are Around & Anglers Are Getting Them !!!

3 Tailor For A Day :1prop:

I Suppose Its Better Than Nothing :wacko:

ME AND MY BRO JUST RETURNED FROM CULBURRA AND WE JIGGED THE BANKS WITH FERVOUR FOR F...ALL WHERE ARE THE KINGS... MIND YOU THE WATER TEMP WAS ONLY 13.5 DEGREES... MAYBE TOO COLD?

Hi Ross

Mate, I Have Done The Step By Step Process That The Link Tells Us To Do But For Some Od Reason I Dont Seem To Have Step 5 Showing Up At All & the Setup Style Of Mine Is Missing Options After Posting ??

Also When I Click On Add This Attachment After Selecting My Pic It Seems To Load For Approx 5 Seconds Than Goes To A Complete White Page After It & Dosnt Do Nothing???

Can Any 1 Help??

I Know Im Doing The Process Correctley :(

well done on at least getting into something...

were you able to get lures/baits under the taylor or were they thick and smashing you before you could get deep...

send pics to

roosterman4ever@hotmail.com

and i will post for ya...

cheers...steve.....

Edited by roosterman