Early Squid Session Port Hacking

Guest Ben75

Went for a quick paddle this morning on the water just after 5am

squid4.jpg

. I had high hopes of catching a few :biggrin2: but after two hours with out one squid in the bag I was starting to feel a little disappointed until I saw what looked liked a little stingray sitting on the bottom on a sandy patch so I let a little orange jig drift down to it and then caught this little guy .

squid2-1.jpg

squid1-1.jpg

Cheers Ben

Gday spence69

Cheers Mate . I had a great time it was so quite as there were not to many boats zooming past and no wind very nice morning .

This is my Green machine

OB3.jpg

Gday Dr Dato

Mate after reading your post last night with the jewie and shark :1yikes: I must admit when I got on the water this morning the music did start to play until all I could think about is catching some squid for bait :biggrin2: .

Cheers Ben

Gday spence69

Cheers Mate . I had a great time it was so quite as there were not to many boats zooming past and no wind very nice morning .

This is my Green machine

OB3.jpg

Gday Dr Dato

Mate after reading your post last night with the jewie and shark :1yikes: I must admit when I got on the water this morning the music did start to play until all I could think about is catching some squid for bait :biggrin2: .

Cheers Ben

Thank God That The Beast Had A RDO :insane:

He Was Sleeping In LOL

Good To Hear Your Ok

Regards

Dr Dato

Beautiful!! Nice day on the water, Ben! Lovely shot of the squid too. I look forward to targeting some here 'specifically' ....... have had them chase my chubbies but when i throw squid jigs around, they mysteriously disappear!!! :1badmood:

Roberta

Gday Wigg

Cheers Mate it was a quick paddle great to get back out. And even better one good size squid for bait. cant wait to put some time in with the Downrigger on the kayak :thumbup:

Gday Ironbark

Cheers Mate. were do you paddle your canoe and what sort of fish do you target ?

Gday Roberta

That was an awsome morning . It was the right one to get me back into it cant wait to get back out :biggrin2:

Gday VA911

Mate that first pic was true to the conditions the odd boat scooting past but other than that no wind no swell nice and peacfull just paddling around for a few hours

Cheers Ben

paddle it were's there water

TRY to catch any thing swimming in it :1prop:

( sorry could help typing that)

Well so far just in the wonni gunna hit port hacking soonish and would love to go up the nepean.

Need some more rod holders and other tweaks that i thinik would work.

Then canoe it self is all plastic and weighs a ton and its a bugger getting up on the roof racks on the 4wd by myself but i have put on some rollers on the back roof rack and it does help, i will drop you a pm when i try a trip to the port hacking river,and see if we can meet up..................Gav

paddle it were's there water

TRY to catch any thing swimming in it :1prop:

( sorry could help typing that)

I did set myself up with that one :1prop:

Cheers Ben