No Fish At The Peak?

jim77

Just wondering if anyone has any theories as to why the fish seemed to have disappeared from the Peak of late. A few weeks ago it was hard to go out there and not catch anything and now the last 2 times i have been there i have caught zero fish and seen very few fish caught by other boats.

Can anyone explain to me why this is? Or hopefully someone might have some reports of catching some decent fish there recently... I've got 3 weeks holiday and i was hoping to get out there and get in to some good Kingies.

I'm looking forward to hearing peoples ideas on why/where the fish have gone.

Cheers

Jim

Just wondering if anyone has any theories as to why the fish seemed to have disappeared from the Peak of late. A few weeks ago it was hard to go out there and not catch anything and now the last 2 times i have been there i have caught zero fish and seen very few fish caught by other boats.

Can anyone explain to me why this is? Or hopefully someone might have some reports of catching some decent fish there recently... I've got 3 weeks holiday and i was hoping to get out there and get in to some good Kingies.

I'm looking forward to hearing peoples ideas on why/where the fish have gone.

Cheers

Jim

Was out at the Peak on Sunday. Within 20 minutes all four rods had minimal line left due to those dirty leatherjackets. Headed back into the 50m metre and picked up a good feed of Flatheads.