Botany Bay Lizards On Saturday

adkel53

Gave the golf a miss today and went fishing instead. Didn't leave home until 7 am as wanted the tide to be running . Managed to land 6 lizards and dropped three more close to the boat. The hot lure today was a 3'' Atomic Prong in red pumpkin colour. Interestingly, I hooked three fish with one on a 1/4 oz jighead just left to drift along behind the boat. Two of them escaped at boatside so were not well hooked. Next time I might try a small sinker above a short trace as one would fish baits like poddy mullet. These lures seem to have plenty of action on the water.

Another top morning on the bay.

Cheers

Kel

Well done on the flatties Arthur. Make sure you bring those plastics down with you next weekend. I have some here in the other color if you want some as well :thumbup:

All reports from here at the moment is that the flatties are playing hard to get. However, water temp is rising quickly, and who knows what difference a week makes? I will keep my ear to the ground see if I can't track down some likely water before you arrive.

Will meet you at the boatshed as planned on Saturday .... fingers crossed :thumbup: Lookforward to meeting you and your family then :thumbup:

Cheers

Skip