Rocket Launchers

thesquidking

Hi guys

I have been thinking about installing a rocket launcher on my boat and was wondering if any one knows where i can get them made around the sydney/ liverpool area?

I am not to fussed whether s/s or alloy.

My boat is a quintrex runabout 4.35m so i dont really want top of the range stuff just a decent rocket launcher that will store my rods neatly out of my way,although i dont mind paying for a quality job,as i seem to be taking more and more rods out every time.

Hope someone can help.

Regards

Squidking.

Edited by thesquidking

Hi guys

I have been thinking about installing a rocket launcher on my boat and was wondering if any one knows where i can get them made around the sydney/ liverpool area?

I am not to fussed whether s/s or alloy.

My boat is a quintrex runabout 4.35m so i dont really want top of the range stuff just a decent rocket launcher that will store my rods neatly out of my way, as i seem to be taking more and more rods out every time.

Hope someone can help.

Regards

Squidking.

Mate,

A word of warning, I have a set or rocket launchers on my 5.25, a decent pair, and on day on the water I was crusing to my usual spot.

Hit some not so big wake from a passing boat and my $1000 rod and reel flew out of the rocket launcher and hit the transom.

That would have been an expensive outing if it went in the drink.

Be carefull.

Im sure you wil find a fabricator on the we that could do this for you, search alloy fabrication on this site, positive someone mentioned fab of some sort not long ago.

Also for about $500 I got a premade white water bimini and rocket launcher kit. Check that out as well.

Good luck.