Branzino Rock Dance

gretsch

Just ordered a Morethan Branzino Rock Dance for chasing Pigs etc off the stones.

It is rated to 20lb, slender and a three piece which helps to maintain the fast action and low down power over the 13' (4m) length. Titanium guides, fancy butt set up and all the other bells and whistles associated with the Branzino brand should make this a special piece of kit.

I will probably break it but who cares..... :1prop:

Wait till you cast it, bloody amazing bit of kit!

Make sure you spool the reel with 300m cause if you top shot it you will reduce your casting by the joining knot.

G

I only have 20 metres of mono as backing.. the rest is 20lb Sensor braid. Looking forward to that first cast!! Have you got one Greg?

That's a frightening piece of space age gear Ceph. :1yikes:

Not sure how you're going to handle a 13' rod while you're sneaking around flicking plastics as breambos :074:

Let me know before you cast with it so I have time to duck. Kellyville isn't that far from the coast.

What reel are you going to put on it?

Cheers, Slinky

That's a frightening piece of space age gear Ceph. :1yikes:

Not sure how you're going to handle a 13' rod while you're sneaking around flicking plastics as breambos :074:

Let me know before you cast with it so I have time to duck. Kellyville isn't that far from the coast.

What reel are you going to put on it?

Cheers, Slinky

I will put my Moerthan Branzino on it. It is designed for that so, best do what they reckon! I am keen to see if something so slender can handle the Aussie rock scene.

If it cant, I will get a Tiralejo with a Japanese long cast surf reel. Keep your eye on swap n sell!! :biggrin2:

I only have 20 metres of mono as backing.. the rest is 20lb Sensor braid. Looking forward to that first cast!! Have you got one Greg?

Yeah bought one about 4-5 months ago to go rock/beach fishing with lures.

I loaded up my reel with a top shot of 150m Diawa's new Silicon braid. Super thin and casts a mile but what I gained I lost at the end of the cast as the knot was high on the spool. I hand pulled it off and made sure the knot was then right at the bottom of the spool. I now use that reel for chasing reds and got another to spool up with 300m of Sensor for the Rock Dance.

The Urban Side, not as bling as the other ones I have for some reason, little sloppy for my liking as well. The Day Breaker is a cracker snapper rod and at 8ft2" it casts a dream especially with the new silicon braid.

Did Mr Harada fix you up for it?

G

Yeah bought one about 4-5 months ago to go rock/beach fishing with lures.

I loaded up my reel with a top shot of 150m Diawa's new Silicon braid. Super thin and casts a mile but what I gained I lost at the end of the cast as the knot was high on the spool. I hand pulled it off and made sure the knot was then right at the bottom of the spool. I now use that reel for chasing reds and got another to spool up with 300m of Sensor for the Rock Dance.

The Urban Side, not as bling as the other ones I have for some reason, little sloppy for my liking as well. The Day Breaker is a cracker snapper rod and at 8ft2" it casts a dream especially with the new silicon braid.

Did Mr Harada fix you up for it?

G

Mr Suzuki did the damage...

Mr Suzuki did the damage...

heheh ..

he did 3time the damage .. to me allready. :1prop: (Urban Side, Day Breaker, Infinite Power)

the fouth on the way soon (Rock Dance)

BTW.. there is new model come out (fullMoon Custom) 107LML 6-16lb

cheers

tan

Edited by devilcool