Any Tips

troy

hi guys my first post and im pretty much a begginner at the age of 37 so anyway taking my mates boat out thinking of going to port hacking as everytime ive been to the hawkesbury caught zero so any good spots or type of fish we should target as we normally just hope for the best and would the ramp at wallys wharf be the best ramp to launch the boat. cheers troy

hi guys my first post and im pretty much a begginner at the age of 37 so anyway taking my mates boat out thinking of going to port hacking as everytime ive been to the hawkesbury caught zero so any good spots or type of fish we should target as we normally just hope for the best and would the ramp at wallys wharf be the best ramp to launch the boat. cheers troy

Hi troyser :1welcomeani: to Fishraider It's been very quiet in the deepwater. If I was going up I'd launch at Swallow Rock Drive boat ramp and drift fish right up to Audley Weir, starting off a couple of hours into the run in tide and I would anchor every so often and fish back towards the shore wherever the boat drifts to.

Hope this helps you get onto a few bream flathead and whiting in the Hacking.

Cheers

jewgafffer :1fishing1:

Hi troyser :1welcomeani: to Fishraider It's been very quiet in the deepwater. If I was going up I'd launch at Swallow Rock Drive boat ramp and drift fish right up to Audley Weir, starting off a couple of hours into the run in tide and I would anchor every so often and fish back towards the shore wherever the boat drifts to.

Hope this helps you get onto a few bream flathead and whiting in the Hacking.

Cheers

jewgafffer :1fishing1:

guys i was told there are are few bays i should be careful of due to tides possibilities of not getting back to the ramp at low tide