Boston Harbour U.s.a

bart

post-3813-1222858188_thumb.jpg

Whilst on holidays in the USA spotted a local fisho relaxing under a railway bridge in Boston USA. He was after the local catch ( carp). Spotted them as soon as he burleyed up and boy they were thick as.

Enjoyed my time over there but it was great to see the waters of Botany Bay as we flew in on Monday.

CHEERS BART :1fishing1:

Edited by bart

thats a good 3-4kg carp there!

I'm interested to find out how they target them over there? do they use bread and corn like we do here??

Chris

HI CHRIS,

YOU BETCHA.BREAD WAS BEING USED . ALSO ( TED THE IRISH AMERICAN ) PICTURED,USED A MODIFIED TOOTHBRUSH AS THE MEANS TO HOOK THE BIG BRUISER. THERE ARE BIGGER FISH THERE AS WELL . I MUST ADD ALSO WHAT A GREAT CITY BOSTON IS . IMPRESSIVE INDEED.

CHEERS BART :1fishing1:

what do you mean by using a toothbrush? thats interesting!

Chris,

I did not ask him that question,however I would say that it is his equivalent to our wire trace that we use. I fired enough questions at him about everything from politics to Irish immigration that fishing was not my priority at the time. At times I think I talk too much .

Cheers Bart :1fishing1:

What they do with the carp they catch over there?

They have the same restrictions as us when it comes to them?

Cheers

Ben

Hi Ben,

He has a few Asian friends who jump at the prospect of eating carp. Obviously they enjoy eating them. No restrictions mentioned.

Cheers BART :1fishing1:

Edited by bart