Under The Spit 2/10/08

forliano

G'day All...

Went out under the spit yesterday arvo/night... We had prawns, whitebait, live yakkas, live herring/pike, not sure, sharp teeth!! and even got a squid, even though dropped two and got sick of follows but no hookups, so decided to almost jump in and net one, didn't miss ;)

Anyway, we fished for hours and hours... it was a great night out there, pretty calm, not too many others out, and what not, only problem was the bait that I called as live above was all we got... I through everything but the kitchen sink at the area and couldn't catch a cold...

Still it was a great night out, plenty of laughs and just good to be out there giving it a go...

Memorable part was getting home, jumping in the shower, getting changed then racing to work, and still being 15 minutes late...

Can't wait for this arvo, bit of a snooze before a sleepy Jewie will hopefully get inticed...

Cheers

Ben

G'day,

Sounds like a good night and a top effort.

I am sure a mission like that in a month or so will reap way better rewards.

Water temp is coming up and we are looking at lots of long hot nights this year perfect for spending long sessions going for jewies.

If you cant dream about catching jewies at night cause its so bloody hot then you might as well have a shot at making it a reality. Good luck in the future.

Cheers

Hey mate...

Yeah, was tough going... but just being on the water is what its all about... if everyone spent a few hours a day really enjoying themselves and smiling, everyone would be better off...

Ahh Fishing, I'll drink to that!!

Cheers

Ben