Nice Flatties

slayer666

Headed out today with the father in-law (A.K.A Birdman) for a soft plastic session at Sans Souci. Got up nice and early. Had heaps of traffic on the M5 we pay toll to sit in a car park :ranting2:. Apart from that it was a beaut day. Arrived there just after 9am i was using burkley gulp in tandori chicken 5inch shad and the father in-law (Birdman) was using squidges bloodworm wriggler 140mm flickin away for zilch. We moved spots and change in soft plastics was in order i put on the satay chicken and black and gold fish for the father in-law (Birdman) as i was rigging my soft plastic up Birdman was there casting away to only hook up on his first flattie on soft plastic a nice 41cm model very happy and even more pumped up we headed further up the in-law had to go the toilet so i was there by myself and i got smashed by a nice flattie it gave me a very good fight after a couple of minutes i landed a 66cm model (new PB for me). Very hard to land a nice fish by your self. Moved over to another spot and wham im on again this time i bring up a 45cm model. Tried a few other spots but got nothing. Had some lunch then cleaned the fish then headed off home. All in all a very top day and some fillets of flathead for dinner tonight yum.post-1565-1223544789_thumb.jpg Tonight's dinner

post-1565-1223544757_thumb.jpg

post-1565-1223544770_thumb.jpg

post-1565-1223544782_thumb.jpg

Edited by slayer666

Another great effort on plastics, Slayer :thumbup: You are well and truly in the grip of 'plastic fever'. Keep chuckin' 'em around and your PBs will continue to tumble :thumbup: Congrats to Birdman on his 'first' also!

Cheers

Hodgey

:074:

very nice darling, ur hooked now and i cant keep u away from going there now... u didnt mention a thankyou to ur :wife: for making the batter for ur stinky fish....

love mel

:074::074::074: that's a golden post and should be a new topic for raiders :wife:

very funny who's in the dog house :074:

cherrs gary