Soft Plastics At Night

slayer666

hi all just wondering has anyone used soft plastics at night and had success with them? Also what colour works best at at night as i want to try it but dont want to waist my time on trying something thats not gonna work. Thanks for any help

Cheers Joe :1fishing1:

Hey mate...

When it comes to fishing, whether you hook up to a 1000lb marlin or a poddie mullet or even nothing, its never a waste of time, its your time, time to not think about anything but fishing, and enjoying the time, as we don't get to do enough of it!!

You never know what will work and wont, something may work today, but not tomorrow... All part of fishing...

Make some discoveries that way at least you got some favourites that may not work for others, also you'll have more pics to put up and say haha I had a ball catching this one, rather then not going and not posting at all...

Cheers

Ben

P.S Don't worry mate... We'll get into them soon...

Mate

i catch quite a few flatties after dark on the pumkin seed gulps and have foud that darker colours tend to catch more. i have found that they also pefer the plastic to be moving slower that you would druing the day. I also use the clear, dark green and red colours in a small grubs pattens at night for pike to use as jewie baits

Give it a go you could supprise yourself at night, I've hooked flatties, bream, mullet, small jewies, whitting and one very cranky 4 foot eel that was about 100mm in dia

Cheers dave