Dolpins Munching Kings

brickman

Saw that school of kings there on Monday arvo when I was fishing the race area for blackfish. Decent size school that only slowed down feeding when ferries drove threw them. Just a great site to watch!

G

Yea I heard Justin Duggan on 2UE this morning and he said there were hundreds of them.

Should have hear the excitement in his voice. He said they were after Kings and Salmon.

Did any of the raiders see any of the action. I think it was at about 09h45

cheers

inhlanzi

I saw birds working over that way about 830 this morning on the train to school and assumed they were kings feeding....maybe they were and then the dolphins came and got into them.

Saw pics of the dolphins on the news, when we were out on the harbour about a month ago, the dolphins popped up right in front of our boat as we were going under the harbour bridge, would've made a nice picture......needless to say the kings weren't there that day.

Josh

Reckon these dolphins are heading up to Port Stephens. We made the run from Port to Broken Bay this morning and ran right into a pod that easily had 100 dolphins in it. Got some wicked footage of them swimming and tail slapping right at the bow - water so clear could see down through about 15m - the footage came out really well.

They were just cruising up the coast - we saw them around Norah Head and did a u-turn and cruised with them for about 15 minutes - suppose they are very relaxed when there are so many in one place at one time..

Might put the footage up on U-Tube coz it is really clear and there are heaps of the buggers.