19/10/08

arkedup

Hi Guys

the young bloke had me up at 5am this morning to go out to the reef, he loves to go out past the heads and the wide varitey of fish we catch out there

It was a great morning the sun was just starting to rise over the water as we got out there, we were out near the tanker pictured in

Ray R sunrise shot off Broken Bay

Amoung a lot of wrasse we got a nice morwong , little red fish, trevally snapper ,a couple of sting rays and Kane got another big PJ shark that he was flat out reeling up to the boat

The fish went off the bite about 10 am we stayed for another hour or so and a large pod of dolpins swam past us just to top the day off

On the way home we stopped at little box for a few yakkas to throw in the freezer for the next trip It was a great day nothing better than fishing with the kid on weekend :thumbup:

Arked

post-5899-1224408049_thumb.jpg

post-5899-1224408344_thumb.jpg

post-5899-1224408359_thumb.jpg

sounds like you had a top day arked and i think that's the largest pj i have seen this year top efort to lift the bull dog off the deck

is that little arked claiming his dinner

top report and well done kane for the big pj

cherrs gary

Hi Grant It looks like young Kane enjoyed himself catching all those different reef species. I don't think it will be too long before he catches a much bigger jewfish than that Port Jackson in one of the spots you usually take him to.

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

Hi Gary

yes it was a big puppy, getting it on the boat with out hurting it to remove the hook was difficult but holding it up for a photo while Kane tried to get a decent shot on the phone camera was the hardest part !

The :wife: had thawed out flattie filets for last night so he will be eating morwong tonight

Hi Byron

Kane has his sights on a big jewie this season meanwhile the big PJs he keeps getting are definatly helping him to get a feel for the bigger fish and helping his lift and wind technique

Hi Ray

we had fun and it looks like you you and Hutcho had another good day! you guys are definatly getting plenty of nice flatties latly

There sure were alot of boats out yesterday It amazes me how it is so quiet out there thru the week but once the weekend comes lookout there is boats everywhere We are lucky that we get to enjoy the waterway thru the week too :thumbup:

Hi Tony

now it is warming up it would be great to get out for another fish with you before you head north

Arked