Movember

adkel53

G'day fellow Raiders,

I am not sure whether this is ethical or not but I am sure that the site administrators will let me know and remove the post if I am in breach of any site rules.

I have organised a team of 16 fellow workmates to participate in Movember this year. Alll money raised is directed to organisations that deal with mens health issues, particularly prostate cancer and depression. Since the vast majority of fishos have a prostate gland and are therefore susceptible to this insidious disease I thought some of you may be willing to make a donation to this important cause. Donating is easy - just follow the instructions below.

To donate to my Mo you can either:

1. Go to www.movember.com.au (then click on the donate button) and donate online using your credit card or PayPal account. Use the donate to an individual button and enter my registration number of 1393731

or

2. Write a cheque payable to ‘Movember Foundation', referencing my Registration Number 1393731 and mailing it to:

Movember Foundation

PO Box 292

Prahran VIC 3181

You will be emailed an official receipt if you choose these options. I will not be handling any of the money - it goes directly to the Movember Foundation.

Any donation, no matter how large or small, will be much appreciated and will assist in finding better preventions and treatments for these two health issues that can affect us all. Our team has a target of $3000 - I'll let you know how we go.

cheers

Kel

Edited by kel

Good luck mate, its certainly a worthy cause.

Our teachers at school did it last year and raised quite a bit of money, would imagine they'll do the same this year.

Josh

Edited by Josh88

This post will be allowed by Admin :biggrin2:

Any members making the donation and growing the MO must post pictures and progress ones as well.

No bum fluff :074::074:

Cheers Admin

guys i have grown the mo for the last 4 years and it is heaps of fun... especially the movember party at the end of the month.

Just to provide you guys with some inspiration i have attached a photo of my mo from last year. The photo was taken at my christmas party.

Good luck with it.

post-3623-1224798992_thumb.jpg

Here's my effort from last year. A Mo is not a Mo until you put a couple of dead fish beside it in my books. Or until you start steaming off the long run with a six stitcher in your hand.

Was chuffed with this tailor too. Mental note; Movember is good time to beach fish.

post-1006-1224826041_thumb.jpg

guys i have grown the mo for the last 4 years and it is heaps of fun... especially the movember party at the end of the month.

Just to provide you guys with some inspiration i have attached a photo of my mo from last year. The photo was taken at my christmas party.

Good luck with it.

post-3623-1224798992_thumb.jpg

no offence mate but u look alot like borat with that mo