Et And Tetsuya On This Saturday

Ross Hunter

Terrific Ross - I always tape the show anyway, but will watch with special interest this time!!! Forster will be featured soon, too as ET was up there for the Forster Fishing Carnival! Can't wait for that one too!

Roberta

Raiders,

We had the pleasure of fishing with ET and famous chef Tetuya on Broadbill earlier on in the year The show is aired on Saturday Should be a good watch Kings and flathead and other species.Hope you enjoy

Ross

Cant say i am a big fan of his show, but will def tune/tape this weekend.

I saw the show. It was great Ross, looks like ET and the gang had alot of fun! Some great flatties and kings were caught. Plus that good sized leatherjacket.

Terrific Ross - I always tape the show anyway, but will watch with special interest this time!!! Forster will be featured soon, too as ET was up there for the Forster Fishing Carnival! Can't wait for that one too!

Roberta

Forster was on the show Roberta. All about the fishing carnival. Geez, I miss Forster so much! Any work up there???Anything please to get us up there. Just love the place so much! It's a place Janet & I would love to bring up James.

Yeah - gotta agree with you there, Mike!! There was a fleeting moment with Ross at the helm towards the end & then the info a the end, but I didn't hear a mention of Ross's name till the end!

Roberta

Glenn - I was surprised to see Forster on it this week myself & managed to catch it up at Port!!! HOpe the recorder was working at home (got home today) so hope to watch it all blow by blow!!!

Yeah - gotta agree with you there, Mike!! There was a fleeting moment with Ross at the helm towards the end & then the info a the end, but I didn't hear a mention of Ross's name till the end!

Roberta

Glenn - I was surprised to see Forster on it this week myself & managed to catch it up at Port!!! HOpe the recorder was working at home (got home today) so hope to watch it all blow by blow!!!

Seeing Forster brought back so many good memories of our trip. Can't wait to be back up there. You will be blown away by my new and reliable E-TEC :074: Poor Janet, she almost went overboard when I opened up the throttle for the first time. I think she wants seat belts now :074:

No worries, I think there are archives of all old shows on there. (escapewithet.com)

Hey Josh, I think that Nomad show is this weekend, should be good.

Andrew

Well thats good and bad.

Good in that it should be great to see.

Bad that'll i'll be out playing cricket, have to record it.

Stu said it was supposed to be on in January....sooner the better i guess.

Josh