Botany Bay Flatties 8/9th

Sammy0884

Hi Guys,

CFD and i spent the weekend burning petrol racing around Botany bay.. we stopped for a few quick flicks around brighton and what seems to be the place to be seen 'the middle of the bay'...

Best results came from Gulp wrigglers and Squidgy fish as my supply of Slam! plastics has run out. We boated half a dozen legals on saturday in about 40 minutes, and another half dozen on sunday keeping two for the table. We also ran into some just under legal snapper which were great fun on the light gear.

We also tried downrigging some live squid on Sunday morning to no avail, so squid rings entree!

Some pics of the weekend.

E-Tecruninweekend09Nov2008001Large.jpg

E-Tecruninweekend09Nov2008002Large.jpg

E-Tecruninweekend09Nov2008003Large.jpg

E-Tecruninweekend09Nov2008004Large.jpg

E-Tecruninweekend09Nov2008007Large.jpg

E-Tecruninweekend09Nov2008014Large.jpg

post-1587-1226223131_thumb.jpg

Nice Dolly! and nice rig.

Silly question i guess asking if you're happy with the E-TEC... I'm contemplating upgrading myself. Just got to persuade the :wife:

Is that a new ETEC or 2nd hand? and was it hard getting rid of the Merc or did you just trade it?

Nice Dolly! and nice rig.

Silly question i guess asking if you're happy with the E-TEC... I'm contemplating upgrading myself. Just got to persuade the :wife:

Is that a new ETEC or 2nd hand? and was it hard getting rid of the Merc or did you just trade it?

Yes, very happy... its new.. .and the merc took 3 days to sell...

Didn't take long to christen the new donk, fellas :thumbup: I wonder how long it will take before a good Kingy is posed strategically beside the E-TEC ... very soon I reckon! Well done on finding a few fish as well. I'm still hanging out to try those bloody slams! :biggrin2:

Cheers

Hodgey