The Big Kings Are Back

pustayo

So I woke up this morning to a very dssapointing call, Well for me any ways as i was supposed to be on the boat but was called to work the night before. My friend rings to say we found a school of massive Kingies. The first two they pull up are 90cm's and the last one they pulled was 1.3 meters all in Middle Harbour, Im not sure how he went for the rest of the day but i would say good considering it was 8am when i called him. When my friend wakes up ( he has been on the water for 13 hours ) I will post the pictures he took :). So jelous because i should have been there !

Thats mad!

Fish like that i hope will be a consistent thing of the future now that the trapping of the kings has ceased along our coast! Looking forward to the pics!

Were they using yakkas or live squid?

Think i might use some of those big calamari whole for livies now Adventure Bound Style, stuff the dinner table :1prop:

Andrew

Patience can be a virtue Raiders :tease:

Please give this poster a bit of time to get the pics up.

If they arent forthcoming in a few days it will be removed :biggrin2:

Cheers Swordfisherman

Patience can be a virtue Raiders :tease:

Please give this poster a bit of time to get the pics up.

If they arent forthcoming in a few days it will be removed :biggrin2:

Cheers Swordfisherman

Why? It'll happen when it happens. Otherwise don't reply and let the thread just fade away with time.

Why? It'll happen when it happens. Otherwise don't reply and let the thread just fade away with time.

The reason why is that we have had some people in the past try to pull the wool over the eyes of the members by making big statements that cause alot of excitement only for us to find out that it was a pack of lies.

That won't be tolerated from Fishraider.

I'm not saying that is the case with this post.

We will find out soon enough.

Jewhunter,

Site Admin.

post-8810-1226540870_thumb.jpgJew hunter Why would I make up a lie ?

Sorry for the delay guys, Have been tied down with work. Sending you the photos they sent me Im still waiting on Dougs photo it has my mate holding all 3 kingies

This is what my friends called me up and told me, To clear things up It was 1.03Meters My friend is a retard and said 1.3 meters ( not the Brightest Kid ). Any ways Im uploading the first photo now the second should arrive by mms any minute now.

To put this photo in perspective its a 45 ltr esky you can see