1st Fish For Boat

GOOB

Raiders,

Karabouz and I took my new used boat out for the first time last night in the Georges. Wanted to see how it went and how fishable it is. Its a 1989 Savage Lancer 530 with a 90 Yammie 2 stroke.

Thought we might as well have a bit of a fish at the same time in the hope of christening the boat with its first fish.

Landed this schoolie on a blade

post-5852-1226446641_thumb.jpg

Karabouz also got a schoolie on one O' them there new style Octo jigs. Not through his technique though, it came on when he sat down to have a cuppa. :074: No pics of that unfortunately ,the rubbish work mobile went flat.

Pretty happy with the purchase, and hope to increase the size of jewies soon.

Can't wait to give the boat a crack at the squid. After all, the only real way to christen a boat is to get someone covered in ink.

Here's a pic of the boat as well

post-5852-1226446899_thumb.jpg

GOOB

Goob, you will love the Lancer as it was designed with three purposes in mind.....fishing, fishing and fishing :biggrin2:

Congats on the jews, especially on catching them with artificials. Great way to christen the rig.

Cheers

Red

Excellent Work there Goob. I just got back from a jew session and seems like they are on the chew this week. We managed to land two and dropped a third within 45 minutes after the change. All the best with the new boat, looks great, and if it catches fish like that consistently alot of raiders will become jelous.

Congratulations

Squidboy