Big Tides

luderick59

took advantage of the big tide this morning hoping to get a few blackies pussyfooting the shallows at mona vale rocks but also took a piece of chicken breast justin case there were no blackies about

arrived at 6.15 put a small piece of chicken on first 2 casts 2 bream not big but keepers ended up with 4

tried for blackies the next hour without a bite so it allways pays to take a bit of bait just in case

peter

:1fishing1:

post-4997-1226542254_thumb.jpg

Hi Pete,

well done on getting up and out early!! I have been wondering if the rocks to the nth have been producing.?

nice bream like that will go down a treat.

cheers

Cam

P.S. here is an excerpt from my post from last w/e; sharing the knowledge:-

I had great pleasure in helping one guy by rigging him up with my small square sinker made from a piece of lead flashing that I had been introduced to by (Pete) Luderick59, back in Mona Vale. This guy had been watching us pull in fish while he had been standing next to us on the sand using prawns. Well, with in a couple of casts he pulled in a fish that would have gone 40cm, and said it was the biggest fish he had ever caught, so he was stoked.

Nice fish mate. Well done.

I have heard of people using chicken breast for Bream before but have never tried it myself. How exactly do you use it? It's not cooked right? How do you rig it?

Thanks

Brett