Narra Yak'n

Luke K

Hi Raiders,

Just thought I'd give a quick report on the Lake.

There are some comparisons and contrasts to make in the fishing world. I went down to the Lake for a yak yesterday morning. There was no wind and conditions seemed perfect. Well they were perfect but I just could not seem to catch a fish. Yesterday arvo however was a different story. It was windy and conditions were not so perfect yet there were plenty of fish about. I caught 5 different species of fish in 5 casts. Tailor, Tarwhine, Bream, Squire and a Flatty in that order, amazing. I ended up with about 12 fish.

Enjoyable session

gotta go

Luke

Hi Luke

Sounds like a fun day on the water! 5 Species in 5 casts! Amazing! Well done. Funny, eh? You never know what sort of day you'll have! Some days you should get fish & don't, other days you get fish when you don't expect it! Keeps us coming back for more! :)

Roberta

Hi luderick Luke Nice result mate :thumbup: I'll bet it was good to see good action like that happening the same afternoon after that aweful morning session!

I notice the weather stations are almost telling us when to go out and fish. Next thing they'll be charging suscribers a fee for the spots :D

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1: