What Is Santa Bringing You?

brendong

Hopefully, if all goes well I should wakeup to a new environet, some sx40's a couple of spools of crystal and NO SOCKS or JOCKS!!!

Little Poddy is scoring his first threadline outfit. I picked up the discounted reel with my monthly mag subscription - 2500 Okuma and have spooled with 6lb fireline, sitting on a Shimano Catana light spin....should sort him for a couple of years hopefully. (that's apart from his new skate baord, helmet, PS2 games.........)

After sending "Santa" a order for 2x Fisherman Jig rods over 4 months ago, I just got notice they should make it in time.....

If not I might just have to go out to find a couple of replacement gifts instead :biggrin2:

Hey Santa, if it's not to late, I might need some line for my new Saltiga S Extreme 600 I got recenly for my Birthday....

Greg

A Nitro Magnum Butt rod for me.

Will go well with the Daiwa Hyper Custom Certate 3000 that some how recently found its way in my collection.. Might need some braid to go with. Any suggestions guys? snapper on plastic is the target.

A Nitro Magnum Butt rod for me.

Will go well with the Daiwa Hyper Custom Certate 3000 that some how recently found its way in my collection.. Might need some braid to go with. Any suggestions guys? snapper on plastic is the target.

Daiwa TD Sensor, just got some haven't used it yet but it sure does look good :1prop:

Im getting a bit this year - other than socks n undies.

Got a new BTR6500, new Shimano surf rod, chest waders, assorted SP's and jig heads.

Just need a decent net now.

Best of all I'll be fishing on NYE with :wife: in tow - with her consent!!

Hope to post pics in the new year.

Merry XMAS Raiders

TAN

Edited by tan the fisherman

Little Poddy is scoring his first threadline outfit.

Lucky lad! :thumbup:

But don't forget... if he's right handed then it's best to change the handle over to the left side.

He will master his new outfit in no time if he's holding the rod with his favoured/stronger arm.

Daiwa TD Sensor, just got some haven't used it yet but it sure does look good :1prop:

Josh88,

I have been using Nitlon PE and not very happy with it a lot of wind knots. Decided to put the TD Sensor PE on the new advantage, very nice line. No knots, very sensitive and strong. In fact caught a 62cm flatty, 58cm flatty, 45cm flatty all in all a great rod/reel and line.

Regards,

Rob