Police Breathalyzer Today

Guest Ben75

I was on my way to the shire this morning for a quote .Had to pull over due to the : RBT I said to the policeman bloody Xmass eve and I have the flu . He then said to me have a few beers that should fix it :beersmile: Maybe they are not booking enough drivers ?

Cheers Ben

Edited by Ben75

I was on my way to the shire this morning for a quote .Had to pull over due to the : RBT I said to the policeman bloody Xmass eve and I have the flu . He then said to me have a few beers that should fix it :beersmile: Maybe they are not booking enough drivers ?

Cheers Ben

They got me a few weeks ago, not an RBT but highway patrol, just south of wollongong. Blew 0.08, so now unlicenced, go to court on Jan 14, solicitor reckons 6 months off the road and $800 fine. I think I'm going to go insane having to be driven around by my mrs, she can't drive for sh!t, scars the crap out of me, thats punishment enough.

:1badmood::1badmood::1badmood::(:(:(

They got me a few weeks ago, not an RBT but highway patrol, just south of wollongong. Blew 0.08, so now unlicenced, go to court on Jan 14, solicitor reckons 6 months off the road and $800 fine. I think I'm going to go insane having to be driven around by my mrs, she can't drive for sh!t, scars the crap out of me, thats punishment enough.

:1badmood::1badmood::1badmood::(:(:(

Gday LittleNoah

I dont drink so I had no worries. I just laughed when the policeman who gave me the test .Then suggesting to me two have a few beers to make it all good :wacko:

Cheers Ben

Gday LittleNoah

I dont drink so I had no worries. I just laughed when the policeman who gave me the test .Then suggesting to me two have a few beers to make it all good :wacko:

Cheers Ben

It's like the police were trying to encourage you to have a drink so they can book someone :074: must be quiet out there.

Maybe it was just one of those endangered species .... a policeman with a sense of humour! :1prop:

Glad you were ok - shame Little Noah - doesn't pay to drink & drive ..... even up here! A buddy's daughter got done last Xmas & was disqualified for some months, probably had a fine too, but the worst thing was ..... all court matters get printed in the weekly paper ....... so every one knew! :( I think the embarrassment was was the worst of it! :wacko:

Cheers (or should I say, Cheerio)

Roberta

Maybe it was just one of those endangered species .... a policeman with a sense of humour! :1prop:

doesn't pay to drink & drive, but the worst thing was ..... all court matters get printed in the weekly paper ....... so every one knew! :( I think the embarrassment was was the worst of it! :wacko:

nah the worst thing is if you are over the limit and crash you have NO insurance!!!

you probably will have to pay to repair/replace the car you hit,the load if it is a truck or towing a boat, any property or infrastructure,loss of earnings for a business, and dont get started on personal injury. a couple of hundred grand is not out of reach.

i reckon this should be part of the advertising as alot of people dont know it.