My 9y Olds First Catch On Sp

gregory

post-5493-1230545314_thumb.jpgTook the family fishing on boxing day,Done the drift in the mouth of the Brisbane waters, my youngest son Ryan has been at me for ages to let him use soft plastics which his uncle Al still hasn't come to grips with yet but more on him late :biggrin2: r,Ryan hase only just learnt to cast any thing in the water is good :thumbup: His second cast & bang rod buckls over reel screams a few mins later a 42cm flaty :yahoo: have I mentioned his uncle Al who still has not caught anything on plastics :ranting2: half hour later same thing 47cm flaty the boys hooked is now giving his uncle class :1fishing1:

P.S his uncle spent 15 min tring to bring in what HE thought was a jewy only find out it was a small ray :074:

Edited by hijacc

post-5493-1230545314_thumb.jpgTook the family fishing on boxing day,Done the drift in the mouth of the Brisbane waters, my youngest son Ryan has been at me for ages to let him use soft plastics which his uncle Al still hasn't come to grips with yet but more on him late :biggrin2: r,Ryan hase only just learnt to cast any thing in the water is good :thumbup: His second cast & bang rod buckls over reel screams a few mins later a 42cm flaty :yahoo: have I mentioned his uncle Al who still has caught anything on plastics :ranting2: half hour later same thing 47cm flaty the boys hooked is now giving his uncle class :1fishing1:

P.S his uncle spent 15 min tring to bring in what HE thought was a jewy only find out it was a small ray :074:

:074: I just love those stories. Nothing better than beatin' the old guys..... Never under estimate a kid!!!! is my motto. :thumbup: