Yakkas Near The Hacking

scotty d

Hey guys, gonna head out from the hacking this weekend, weather permitting, wondering if any one knew a good spot to get some yakkas or slimys??Ive got them outside the heads before but normally when i see them breaking the suface.{around jibbon}

everywhere as long as you have burley but some really hot spots atm are gunnamatta baths bundeena is good for yakkas no slimmey but squid for bonus and wally's wharf

Some no go spots atm are lilli pilli baths do not bother atm unless you want to get your lines tangled ass well as get 3 yakkas in 1 hour

Cheers A.dawg~~~

i have been landing a few yellowtail up near northwest arm though they have been a bit to big for live baiting... There are alot of slimeys around the moored boats though you do need to berley up to bring them around.

just wanted to give a big thanks to you raiders that helped me with this topic.You guys put me onto the livies and we got 12 yakkas and even a squid in less than an hour.Couldnt turn these into good fish, although we got a sambo and four hits without hookups but still it was a good days fishing.Used some of the fresh bait and got a nice bag of flatties. Good on ya guys Scott

just wanted to give a big thanks to you raiders that helped me with this topic.You guys put me onto the livies and we got 12 yakkas and even a squid in less than an hour.Couldnt turn these into good fish, although we got a sambo and four hits without hookups but still it was a good days fishing.Used some of the fresh bait and got a nice bag of flatties. Good on ya guys Scott

Where'd you pick them up?