Port Kembla

fishhunter76

Nice fish mate, but where or what are you calling the port kembla coal mine. I live less than 10min drive from port kembla but have never heard of the coal mine. Is it the Southern breakwall you're on?

Edited by LittleNoah

Nice fish mate, but where or what are you calling the port kembla coal mine. I live less than 10min drive from port kembla but have never heard of the coal mine. Is it the Southern breakwall you're on?

Yeah LittleNoah, Where they have all the coal.

Cheers LALA

If that is the southern break wall was with a friend fishing there 2 weeks ago i was using pillies he was using a CD9 i caught ) he catch 13 salmon to 83cm and 3 tailor 46cm 47cm and a monster 71cm He said to me when fishing around wollongong and port kembla dont waste money on bait and just get a lure

Thats i nice salmon there

A.dawg~~~

Hi Little Noah,

That's the Northern breakwall he is on. The car park has a pile of coal around the entry road. One thing to take note of though is that cars parked there quite often get broken into. Lots of people I know have had there car windows smashed and things taken out of them.

Howard

Hi Little Noah,

That's the Northern breakwall he is on. The car park has a pile of coal around the entry road. One thing to take note of though is that cars parked there quite often get broken into. Lots of people I know have had there car windows smashed and things taken out of them.

Howard

Yeah thanks mate, I worked it out later to be the northern wall. I decided from the pictures it couldn't be the southern so must have been the northern.

If that is the southern break wall was with a friend fishing there 2 weeks ago i was using pillies he was using a CD9 i caught ) he catch 13 salmon to 83cm and 3 tailor 46cm 47cm and a monster 71cm He said to me when fishing around wollongong and port kembla dont waste money on bait and just get a lure

Thats i nice salmon there

A.dawg~~~

Thats true, you dont need bait there because it you spin there you almost catch them evrey time.

The Bonitos will becaming in soon. Can't wait for the non-stop action with the spinnig.

I was lazy thats why i was using pillies.

Cheers LALA :thumbup:

• 2 months later...