Fishing Video File Size

Josh88

Hi Guys,

I've got a couple of videos of me catching fish that i've tried posting up on sites like FBook and YTube and it just takes forever to get them downloaded and i think its because the file is too big not necessarily for the sites requirement but just in general.

I have 2 videos and they are 86.9MB lasting 1m18sec and the other is 108MB going for 1m37sec.

I don't know really but for the length of the files that size seems to be way to big so i was wondering everybody elses opinions and whether or not it is possible to downsize the files in any way so i can post these videos.

Cheers

Josh

Edited by Josh88

Hi Guys,

I've got a couple of videos of me catching fish that i've tried posting up on sites like FBook and YTube and it just takes forever to get them downloaded and i think its because the file is too big not necessarily for the sites requirement but just in general.

I have 2 videos and they are 86.9MB lasting 1m18sec and the other is 108MB going for 1m37sec.

I don't know really but for the length of the files that size seems to be way to big so i was wondering everybody elses opinions and whether or not it is possible to downsize the files in any way so i can post these videos.

Cheers

Josh

Just wack em on you tube as our site doesnt allow such big files.

Cheers Swordfisherman

Just wack em on you tube as our site doesnt allow such big files.

Cheers Swordfisherman

Swordy i've tried Youtube and it still takes an age for it to download.

You want to save them as mpeg4.

should reduce the size, without reducing the quality (much)

Mike

Mike, sorry but i don't know too much when it gets down to the technical aspects of computers. Could you quickly run through how to save it as mpeg4?

Cheers

Josh