Swr Fad

aussiemudcrab

:1fishing1: Got out to the fad off swr on thursday last, took a couple of blokes for their first ever run on the dolphinfish. Got smashed up on 15kg about 8 times then started to make some inroads on smaller fish. Got 14 between the three of us for the day before the tide and the river bar dictated that we had to return. Dollies were averaging about 4kg, so we were having some good fun out there. I got out the 4kg rig and decided to get some practice in. Got 4 fish from 3 to 4 kg, so that did me for the day, I went home happy.

Will download pics soon.

:1fishing1: Got out to the fad off swr on thursday last, took a couple of blokes for their first ever run on the dolphinfish. Got smashed up on 15kg about 8 times then started to make some inroads on smaller fish. Got 14 between the three of us for the day before the tide and the river bar dictated that we had to return. Dollies were averaging about 4kg, so we were having some good fun out there. I got out the 4kg rig and decided to get some practice in. Got 4 fish from 3 to 4 kg, so that did me for the day, I went home happy.

Will download pics soon.

Hi Mudcarb,

Heading to SWR this Saturday for a week. What was the bar like

Did you get the dollies on lures or bait.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mudcarb,

Heading to SWR this Saturday for a week. What was the bar like

Did you get the dollies on lures or bait.

Hi Bluewater 5.5

sorry i haven't repliedbefore now, been busy with work.

got the dollies on lures and baits. Lures worked on the first three runs, then they got smart so we had to switch tactics and go to the baits. IF you can get live slimies they are the gun bait for the bigger fish(20KG +)

Good Fishin'

Mudcrab1