Sambos And Bonito And A Rat

brickman

gave the early start a miss and left home at 6.00 am whalf road now i remember why i start early :1badmood: any way good to watch the fun and games at the ramp

the plane was to troll deep divers and a skipping gar rough as guts but putting glen hunters advice to work and stuck to the plan not a hit did a u turn at bondi and picked up our first fish a small bonito[snapper bait for ron] worked the same area for 2 more small bonys as the sun got brighter we changed lures and headed back to the harbour got a double hookup around the dunbar and had our hands full on the light gear 2 sambo's in the boat[cat food for a month :thumbup: ]not much else so we crossed the harbour and gave the head land a go second pass and hooked up 2 good bonito right on the point

that was a great little session all over by 9.30am so we headed to the zoo for a cupper and morning tea

chucked out the ratty gar while we were there and picked up a rat quick pic and off he went and so did we

cherrs gary

post-6655-1234066683_thumb.jpg

post-6655-1234066739_thumb.jpg

post-6655-1234066767_thumb.jpg

[]lala your wife would have shot me had we gone fishing on the weekend :074:

ian a hoody is what i'm seeking but to pick up anything on the troll is good fun

steve we ran red and white halcos till about 8.30 am and then switched to the darker lures for the return run

this little number got all the fish except for1 little bonito

post-6655-1234159586_thumb.jpg

post-6655-1234159745_thumb.jpg

cherrs gary