My First Visit To Clarrie Hall Dam

slinkymalinky

I'll do some mods to the tinny to suit your slender frame for the next sess!!! :biggrin2:

Cheers,

Grant.

:074::074::074: I bet that 'banter' happens on the water all day too! :biggrin2:

Discovering a new body of water is always a treat in itself and it doesn't sound like you were too disappointed mate. Fingers crossed, the next time you hit the place you can tantalise them with wand and fluff, baitcaster and spinnerbait, bream stick and popper .... or all of the above! :thumbup:

Cheers

Skip

Great to get you up there Slinky, shame the Bass didn't play ball. :1badmood:

I'll do some mods to the tinny to suit your slender frame for the next sess!!! :biggrin2:

Can't wait to catch up for a fish soon mate.

Cheers,

Grant.

I'll bet the next session up there will be an eye opener on the Bass. I do like the pictures and I'm not being mischievous in saying that, but Grant I can just picture a bigger motor on your bass set up and Slinky standing up proudly in his Fishraider hat flicking lures while being towed along on a king size inflatable mattress. :lol:

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

:074::074::074: I bet that 'banter' happens on the water all day too! :biggrin2:

Discovering a new body of water is always a treat in itself and it doesn't sound like you were too disappointed mate. Fingers crossed, the next time you hit the place you can tantalise them with wand and fluff, baitcaster and spinnerbait, bream stick and popper .... or all of the above! :thumbup:

Cheers

Skip

Mate we threw all of the above & then some more. The great thing about fishing with Slinky is that he is always switched on & trying different things in changing conditions. I hope he brings the long wand every time we go because I know that he will nail some top bass on it. The way he waves that thing puts me to shame.

Yes, there were plenty of laughs & banter. If we could have thrown a few fish into the mix then it would have been perfect!

It's not often I've seen that place shut down but it was today. It won't be next time. :biggrin2:

Cheers,

Grant.

Gee Slinky,

Looks like you held your rod in front of a painting. lol

What a beautiful looking spot, is it a well known spot as there doesn't seem to be too many other fishos about??

Better luck next time mate..

Cheers

Roffo :beersmile: