Brisbane Waters 27/2

high_speed_metal

Arrived at my spot at 6am and loaded the yak into the drink and headed to my destination... I had not fished for over a week since all the rain and had to go away last weekend so I was keen as to get a line strait! After a short paddle and a few flicks with a shallow diver I noticed Bait and Bream kisses around like I have never seen or heard before, A quick change of lure to a T-Pivot had me right in the action first cast with a nice Bream. Prawns were skipping EVERYWHERE this morning so I new I should just head to my grounds and unleash. After 10 min's I arrived and thanks to a soft breeze I had a perfect drift over shallow ground on a rising tide just before the sun stuck its head over the mountains. I stuck with the T-Pivot until the treble an jhook was beyond repair.. all up had 17 legal bream and 15 was on the T-Pivot.

I kept 6 fish for a BBQ tomorrow and the rest were left to fight another day, Does anyone love the easy release with the T-Pivot J-hook on the back??

I think the rain has helped out in a massive way!!!! And cant wait for tomorrow morning.

post-9132-1235690066_thumb.jpg

post-9132-1235690192_thumb.jpg

post-9132-1235690361_thumb.jpg

Well done Shannon ... top session.

Those photos are great mate, especially the middle one. A great way to display the catch and the outfit, with enough clarity to read reel and rod manufacturers. A lot of info in one simple pic :thumbup:

Cheers

Hodgey

Nice one mate. I heard one wise sage on FR say that the week after the rain would be HOT and I think you just proved it.

A few flatties and one jewie run last weekend in BW but not much else.

I assume you didnt do much good last weekend down south? Had to do trailer maintenance this morning and am busy tomorrow but we'll have to get out again soon. Wish a southerly wasnt forecast for Sunday arvo :mad3:

Edited by Scienceman

Went back this morning for another session the same.... but this time I got my PB bream at 40cm and let me tell you it was scary on super light leader!!! :yahoo: bloody camera went flat before a snapshot tho arrgghhh

Warren, Did you get another good Jew? My last weekend I could not fish!!! arrgghh!!

Edited by high_speed_metal

Arrived at my spot at 6am and loaded the yak into the drink and headed to my destination... I had not fished for over a week since all the rain and had to go away last weekend so I was keen as to get a line strait! After a short paddle and a few flicks with a shallow diver I noticed Bait and Bream kisses around like I have never seen or heard before, A quick change of lure to a T-Pivot had me right in the action first cast with a nice Bream. Prawns were skipping EVERYWHERE this morning so I new I should just head to my grounds and unleash. After 10 min's I arrived and thanks to a soft breeze I had a perfect drift over shallow ground on a rising tide just before the sun stuck its head over the mountains. I stuck with the T-Pivot until the treble an jhook was beyond repair.. all up had 17 legal bream and 15 was on the T-Pivot.

I kept 6 fish for a BBQ tomorrow and the rest were left to fight another day, Does anyone love the easy release with the T-Pivot J-hook on the back??

I think the rain has helped out in a massive way!!!! And cant wait for tomorrow morning.

Hi HSM

Top catch there mate, i've just bought a Yak for the first time and was thinking of hitting BW as i only live in Terrigal and being a newbie to yak fishing could do with some pointers, what type of lures ,tides decent spots etc, any info is much appreciated, and agin top fishing

Cheers

Steve

Hi HSM

Top catch there mate, i've just bought a Yak for the first time and was thinking of hitting BW as i only live in Terrigal and being a newbie to yak fishing could do with some pointers, what type of lures ,tides decent spots etc, any info is much appreciated, and agin top fishing

Cheers

Steve

Hey Steve,

Sure mate, Send us a PM and we will line up a session!!