My Little Blokes First Fish On His Rod

austwave

Trying to get the little bloke enthused about the whole fishing caper.

Problem is like most little kids (4yo) they get bored easily if there is no action.

So I have to be fairly certain something is going to happen when I drag him away from his toys to do something.

The missus was out so I convinced him it would be a good Idea to head down to the canal and throw in a line.

post-6647-1235874117_thumb.jpg A little tailor

post-6647-1235874081_thumb.jpg A Toad because he could see it and wanted to catch it

At which point he decided he was hungry and wanted to go home.

A half hour investment in getting a new fishing mate , it was fun to see a bit of excitment while his attention held. :biggrin2:

Edited by Austwave

That is pure gold mate, i remember my introduction an 6 foot butterworth and a 2.5 luderick from the chains at 5 years old with my late father ( i now cherish i every moment spent with Dad :beersmile: ) It's justone of those unwritten things between a father and his child it can never be undone and the smile means a thousand things.

Cheers that made my day! :1fishing1:

Trying to get the little bloke enthused about the whole fishing caper.

Problem is like most little kids (4yo) they get bored easily if there is no action.

So I have to be fairly certain something is going to happen when I drag him away from his toys to do something.

The missus was out so I convinced him it would be a good Idea to head down to the canal and throw in a line.

post-6647-1235874117_thumb.jpg A little tailor

post-6647-1235874081_thumb.jpg A Toad because he could see it and wanted to catch it

At which point he decided he was hungry and wanted to go home.

A half hour investment in getting a new fishing mate , it was fun to see a bit of excitment while his attention held. :biggrin2:

Craig

Good onya. :thumbup: A couple of more years of coaching and he will be your best fishing buddy :yahoo: .

Keep up the good work.

Cheers

Bob

great stuff,keep it up and in a few years you can tell the missus that your buying all these rods because your young feller needs them ,lol

seriously it is fantastic watching kids improve and and just having a gereat time on and near the water

cheers arman