Act

cashwa

Hi All,

Am moving to the ACT next week & will be working on the shores of Lake Ginniderra near Belconnen. Does anyone have any advice re having a fish there!

Cheers

Cashwa. :1fishing1:

I live in the ACT, :1welcomeani: to God's Country...

Unfortunately the main fishing in the lake is Reddies and Carp (in plague proportions). For Carp, use a small hook with dough, for reddies I use a size 1 celta spinner (fluefox) and it never fails, I have pulled out 20 in one sitting. Apparently there are Cod and Yellow's in there as well, and the are caught on spinner baits, but I haven't had any luck in that particular lake. I have caught cod in lake tuggeranong though.

Hi All,

Am moving to the ACT next week & will be working on the shores of Lake Ginniderra near Belconnen. Does anyone have any advice re having a fish there!

Cheers

Cashwa. :1fishing1:

I done a lot of fishing around ACT and there are Cod and Yella in Ginninderra, I used live Yabbies and Lures from the bank and got Cod, Yella, Redfin and carp. Carp are a lot of fun despite what everyone says. You can get other live bait from around the shore as well like shrimp and so on..

Plastics also work as well!