Ever Heard Of Stingray Leather?

GregL

I had a phone call from my fav mens wear store in the city that a pair for shoes I was chasing had arrived.

Whilst there, the manager asked me if I wanted to check out a pair of stingray shoes. Not knowing what the hell she was going on about I had to see.

WOW

They make shoes and belts out of stingrays!

Very cool and I just had to get!

Greg

haha, it's interesting eh

I'm also a horology enthusiast, meaning I like mechanical watches (not a collector though, they are very expensive - a decent one is easily a grand. I own just one, looking to buy another)

I've seen watch straps made from stingray, shark, alligator...

Here is a nice one for the wife, it's a maurice lacroix divina

dv5011-sd501-350_main.jpg

It has 214 diamonds totalling 1.98 carats, and of course, it comes with the stingray strap. Oh and the price? Around 10 grand. No wonder I'm not married.

yeah sting ray is heaps good ay! Over in thailand it is absolutely everywhere, wallets, belts, shoes etc and cheap as...

I wish they were cheap!!

Shoes and belt cost me the same as a Saltiga outfit :wacko:

Hopefully good for trolling for chicks :074:

Any good teasers or burley anyone want to recommend?

Greg

I wish they were cheap!!

.......Shoes and belt cost me the same as a Saltiga outfit :wacko:

..........Hopefully good for trolling for chicks :074:

Any good teasers or burley anyone want to recommend?

Greg

Wear the sting ray leather gear as a teaser by all means Greg but don't tell these chicks that you've got a big quid, tell them you're only a casual shelf stacker or something useless like that because sting chicks can sting a lot more than dead sting ray leather :D

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

Wear the sting ray leather gear as a teaser by all means Greg but don't tell these chicks that you've got a big quid, tell them you're only a casual shelf stacker or something useless like that because sting chicks can sting a lot more than dead sting ray leather :D

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

:074:

Don't worry Jewgaffer, I usually introduct myself as a toaster buyer or a fridge salesman, if they are the salmon type, "great to catch but no good to take home for dinner", just like my boats name, NEXT!!! :biggrin2:

G