Ecogear Sx40lc Andsx43

Bream Mad

• 2 weeks later...

Some new products from ecogear are the SX40 (long cast) with weight transfer system for added casting distance and SX43

anybody got them are they as good as the classic SX40F?

bm

Bought an SX40LC a couple of weeks ago. I believe that the improvements on casting distance is hard to see. I find it hard to believe that you can get upto 30% more as advertised. I do feel however that the lure flys more consistently straight through the air than a normal SX40 and of course that does improve on distance but if you can do that with a normal SX40 then its about the same

I lost that lure recently to a good bream up at berowra waters last monday :mad3: ..Bought the same one today and also got myself a SX43 :thumbup: ...I havent given it a swim yet but once i de-virginise it i'll let you know

Jeff

Bought an SX40LC a couple of weeks ago. I believe that the improvements on casting distance is hard to see. I find it hard to believe that you can get upto 30% more as advertised. I do feel however that the lure flys more consistently straight through the air than a normal SX40 and of course that does improve on distance but if you can do that with a normal SX40 then its about the same

I lost that lure recently to a good bream up at berowra waters last monday :mad3: ..Bought the same one today and also got myself a SX43 :thumbup: ...I havent given it a swim yet but once i de-virginise it i'll let you know

Jeff

cool thanks jeff

i don't love them as much for that very reason (lack of casting distance)

kael