Botany Bay Fad/sydney Waverider

Luringbream

Hey all,

I've heard from a few that the botany fads are missing. Can anyone confirm this as i want to head out during the week this week.

I can access the GPS marks for the botany fads however does anyone have the waypoint for the Waverider?

Regards.

Daniel

the sydney east fad (botany close fad next to the peak) is definately missing, i was out on thursday and could not find it then quickly checked the fisheries site and it has been reported missing.

pretty dead at the peak as well with plagues of jackets on thursday.

good luck.

I spoke to fisheries on thursday and they said that the Sydney East FAD (The Peak) and Sydney South FAD (Port Hacking FAD) are missing and they will be doing their best to replace them this week and update the coordinates on the fisheries website very shortly after they have been deployed. You can keep an eye out on their website.

http://www.dpi.nsw.gov.au/fisheries/recrea...twater/fads/map

The botany wide fad was there yesterday but was only holding small dollies. Pulled the hooks on a better fish hooked down deep but that was all. A 50+ foot cruiser sitting 20ft from the fad with the motors and thrusters running sure put an end to the bite early on. Cheers Shane.