Happy 12th Birthday

Hodgey

Thanks Hodgey and Cath etc :thumbup: Boy oh boy is this little bloke going to be excited when he gets home from school! :yahoo:

Happy 12th Birthday mate from everyone at home as well :1happybday:

For all our friends, here is a link to the LittleJewgaffer story from the age of around 5 or 6 years old or so.....

http://fishraider.com.au/Invision/index.ph...c=28373&hl=

To my best fishing mate, a big :1happybday: I simply couldn't manage without you mate :thumbup:

There's a brand new Penn 850ss all wrapped up and waiting for you for from your grandpa and your grandma :thumbup:

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

Happy birthday little gewgaffer,

hope you have a great day!

you are extremely lucky to have a gandfather with such vast knowledge to teach you all about fishing, learn all you can from him because one day you will be glad you can pass it on to your little jewgaffer!!

tight lines.

pete.

Happy birthday little jewgaffer,

hope you have a great day!

you are extremely lucky to have a grandfather with such vast knowledge to teach you all about fishing, learn all you can from him because one day you will be glad you can pass it on to your little jewgaffer!!

tight lines.

pete.

Thanks everyone. Littlejewgaffer will be calling in this afternoon, and will acknowledge your Birthday greetings and kind wishes for his 12th Birthday. I am sure he'll be motivated by what has been said and particularly by Tide'n'knots as much as I am moved by the words, as I had a father who taught me to fish and my Dad had a father who taught him too and if my Dad was around today I'm sure he would be a member of Fishraider too.

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

Edit :- Littlejewgaffer couldn't make it this evening to visit Shirl and myself and reply to the post because of the storms up here and said to thank all the the members who wished him a Happy 12th Birthday. Thanks Raiders. :thumbup:

Edited by jewgaffer