Small Popper

david88

Hey guys, i recently purchased a small yo-zuri popper in hope of catching a few big bream etc..

What im wondering is the best retrieval method? im making small jerks back winding in the slack in between, is this the best way to fish these lures or should i be doing something else? also should i be casting it with or against the wind?

I understand many people will have a different method but im just wondering what has worked for you in the past.

Cheers, Dave.

There is quite a bit of discussion/advice on here regarding popper/surface lure techniques..........

.........There is a post here that may help you out:

Popper techniques

Cheers

Hodgey

G'Day all.............

............I have included below a very basic 'how-to' guide. It works well for me, but as I have stated in other posts in the past, quite often techniques become location specific, so this method may not work in your favourite stretch of water............

............Give it a go, and I hope it brings you success and enjoyment!

Hodgey

......"but as I have stated in other posts in the past, quite often techniques become "location specific" "......

Top information Hodgey, your topic in the link on getting the best out of fishing with poppers will be of great benefit to members and future generations for years to come! :thumbup:

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1: