Did Anyone Just Watch Bondi Rescure?

A.dawg

Yeah am also hoping that there is some frigates,salmon or tailor on the surface tommorow in the harbour or middle harbour.

Any body got any ideas on what lures are working and whether its better to troll or spin with plastics and metals.

Cheers hazza

Yeah am also hoping that there is some frigates,salmon or tailor on the surface tommorow in the harbour or middle harbour.

Any body got any ideas on what lures are working and whether its better to troll or spin with plastics and metals.

Cheers hazza

Spin if they are on the surface and you can see them, stay away from the actual school though and cast around the edges in the direction they are feeding for best results. If theres nothing on the surface have a troll but from what i've heard theres some big kings to be caught at the moment :biggrin2:

Spin if they are on the surface and you can see them, stay away from the actual school though and cast around the edges in the direction they are feeding for best results. If theres nothing on the surface have a troll but from what i've heard theres some big kings to be caught at the moment :biggrin2:

Thanks josh will hopefully have a report with a nice hoodlum tommorow :1prop:

I can say for sure that there were some absolute monster kings caught on Saturday. Get your heavy gear out. I had 40pd braid and 50pd leader and was absolutely smoked twice. Salmon should be a good backup if the kings are not firing though. Wish i could fish tomorrow.