Does Aba Stock ....

Guest bluecod

Guest bluecod

Can't remember the Raider that's involved in ABA, but I need to replenish my supply of white deer belly hair - for tying bread flies - both my local tackle shops don't have any in stock :1badmood: and it could be handy to get some mailed out.

Guest bluecod

That's a good price Mick - I'll have to drop in soon and check out the shop - payday on Thursday and will bring the :wife: with me using her introduction to canoeing the Nepean as an excuse.

Guest bluecod
If you can't get the deer hair Joe will shave his back for you  :1prop:  :1prop:  :1prop:  :1prop:

37847[/snapback]

Iain,

"HAIR" not "FUR"! :risata::risata:

Guest Jocool

George....I posted the complete story behind my failed Brazillian in the Bar...Check it out and have a laugh at my expence! :thumbup:

Guest bluecod
George....I posted the complete story behind my failed Brazillian in the Bar...Check it out and have a laugh at my expence! :thumbup:

38063[/snapback]

Not laughing Joe, I've set my overalls on fire with an angle grinder and destroyed some socks.

Sounds like you got off fairly lightly.

Hope Mrs Palmer and the daughters are not too badly burnt :risata::risata:

Guest Jocool
Hope Mrs Palmer and the daughters are not too badly burnt  :risata:  :risata:

38095[/snapback]

Funny you should mention that...But the SPASTIC is sporting a rather large welt! :risata::risata:

Incidently, thats not the first time I have set myself on fire! :1prop:

As a 1st year apprentice Panelbeater I was given the task of cutting up an old HQ wagon chassis with a gas axe in my first week!

END RESULT:... Destroyed my bib and brace, tracky daks underneath, socks, and badly scorched my new steel caps! :thumbdown: OH...And the flanno on both sleeves! :risata::risata:

Guest bluecod
Funny you should mention that...But the SPASTIC is sporting a rather large welt! :risata:  :risata:

Incidently, thats not the first time I have set myself on fire! :1prop:

As a 1st year apprentice Panelbeater I was given the task of cutting up an old HQ wagon chassis with a gas axe in my first week!

END RESULT:... Destroyed my bib and brace, tracky daks underneath, socks, and badly scorched my new steel caps! :thumbdown: OH...And the flanno on both sleeves! :risata:  :risata:

38098[/snapback]

Stick to driving trucks Joe, seems like you're a lot safer when in the cab. :thumbup: