Crabs, Bream And Pb Tailor

spanyid

took my kids out yesterday 2 and 4 set the nets and put the boat on some sand i cast out the 4 year olds rod then mine then all hell broke loose his reel started to scream took about 30mtrs of line then bang

1-0 fish hook taken. as soon as his was wound in mine went off i had 4lb braid uni knot to 8lb leader it too took a big run could feel big tail beats on the line and new it was a good fish and not a ray then slack line damn it. i then tied 14lb leader on mine my son was to scared to catch another fish because he felt the wait of it.so i send out a small piece of slimy then bang on again (this is to good)

so i played it took drag nervous for another bust off but eventully a nice 30 cm bream comes to the net.

this left me wondering what happened before!!! so out goes another slimy fillet piece same again bang i'm on

thinking this spots ok!!after a struggle with plenty of drag taken and a few runs a nice tailor 45cm rough measure is netted the kids getting a little bord (i'm having a ball)we go to check the nets 5 in total first one 1 keeper next 2 keepers next 1 over about two hours got 13 keepers and a berried jenny went back got a bucket of salt water and boiled them up yummy what a great day try again next week

took my kids out yesterday 2 and 4 set the nets and put the boat on some sand i cast out the 4 year olds rod then mine then all hell broke loose his reel started to scream took about 30mtrs of line then bang

1-0 fish hook taken. as soon as his was wound in mine went off i had 4lb braid uni knot to 8lb leader it too took a big run could feel big tail beats on the line and new it was a good fish and not a ray then slack line damn it. i then tied 14lb leader on mine my son was to scared to catch another fish because he felt the wait of it.so i send out a small piece of slimy then bang on again (this is to good)

so i played it took drag nervous for another bust off but eventully a nice 30 cm bream comes to the net.

this left me wondering what happened before!!! so out goes another slimy fillet piece same again bang i'm on

thinking this spots ok!!after a struggle with plenty of drag taken and a few runs a nice tailor 45cm rough measure is netted the kids getting a little bord (i'm having a ball)we go to check the nets 5 in total first one 1 keeper next 2 keepers next 1 over about two hours got 13 keepers and a berried jenny went back got a bucket of salt water and boiled them up yummy what a great day try again next week

Mate you hit the crab jackpot.

Were you in the bay, the harbour, hacking, hawkesbury or somewhere else?