Jackall Colour

mitch

Hey Raiders,

I am just wondering what everyones Fave Jackall colours are??? Just got myself a few TD Pro's Vibe lipless cranks and about to get a few jackalls to fill those empty spaces in the plano's.

Cheers,

Mitch

Guest Jocool
at $35 each

37487[/snapback]

I think you will find ABA does a good deal on them! $26 I think????? Rick...Mick....Am I right?

i have been told that the colour doesnt really matter. but i beg to differ.

my mate what throwing a gold one while i was throwing the ayu. lets just say he changed pretty quickly :1prop:

i have also had good sucess on the daiwa with the half clear one with the greeny back and stipes........sorry, dont know the name....cant read jap :thumbdown:

G'day Mitch

I think they r on special at ABA at the moment but best to ask Mick. The colour selection and lure size selection is usually limited to what has been brought in from jap. Harry gave us a box of 300 (also scored new hats n stickers :thumbup: ) yesterday so the selection should be good this week but they don't last long. If u only can afford a few colours the most popular are AYU, HL BLACK GOLD and GOST WAGASAKI. They are all definately producers that we have caught fish on consistantly.

Excuse my ignorence here fellas,cause I dont know much in this area but I saw some Team Diawa's which looked identical to Jackal's yesterday fro 25 bucks, there was only black left on the shelf and the "Piscatorial Engineer" or tackle shop guy said he cant sell black, and that the lures were bsacially Jackal's under the Diawa brand. They did look the same. Question is, is this right? can you buy the same thing as a different name and cheaper ?.

Excuse my ignorence here fellas,cause I dont know much in this area but I saw some Team Diawa's which looked identical to Jackal's yesterday fro 25 bucks, there was only black left on the shelf and the "Piscatorial Engineer" or tackle shop guy said he cant sell black, and that the lures were bsacially Jackal's under the Diawa brand. They did look the same. Question is, is this right?  can you buy the same thing as a different name and cheaper ?.

37673[/snapback]

Grant quite a few will say they are the same but they are not. There are a few different stles of daiwa pro vibe , they are made by jackall for daiwa they have a different body shape ane there is a difference in the way they rattle. Some of the Daiwas have only 1 bearing in them they are called a woofer(full sick mate).

The Jackalls are a proven lure that do work they are my number one in the dams. I wont throw anything but.

Mitch as for colour Rick high lighted the most popular ones but there are many other colours that people use for different reasons.

Maybe if Robbo reads this he will shead some light on what is used for what??

Cheers Mick :1fishing1:

Its a matter of opinion Grant as they all catch fish. We have found the Jackals to be the best lipless crankbaits available on the aussie market. We used the ecogear vt 65's before Jackals and they were a great bass catcher and more cost effective at $17. After using the Jackals alot now I wont bother putting on the ecogears. Most people acknowledge the absolute quality and effectiveness of Jackals but don't like the price tag. For me they are worth the cash and I wouldn't have close to fifty of them if I didn't think so. I have been told by the experts the difference is in the way the lure falls, the way it sits on the bottom and the sonic's but basically from my experience they have caught more fish when I was using vt's and TD's and Mick started using jackals. I caught my first bass on the drop with a lipless on the weekend so there must be so truth in what they are telling me. Mick landed his first session bag of 2.4kg for 2 fish on gold black TN60's when most others working the banks didn't see a fish. As we found out on the weekend though they are not that effective for jigging, only weedbed and timber. I reckon try both grant and use what u r confident with.