Hacking.....wallys Wharf

bass_beginner

gday guys been a while since my last post but yeh went down to wallys wharf tonight dunno what was goin on but ive never seen it so empty neither had anyone there...there was no yakkas no slimeys one in 3 hours i dunno what was going on alot of phosphorous in the water do you think that may have something to do with it apart from early on wen we got one lil red there was nm else happening the guy that is also a member here spent 4 hours there for one lonely ass squid oh well it happens cant wait to go kill some pests tomorow at paramatta carp fish out and have a decent day with some mates.... Hope someone had better luck than i did tonight,,,,

hey mate. i reckon thers jewie around coz its heading up to full moon going there tnt for mac and yakkas and squid . we got 3 jewie last night at kissing pt wharf

yeah there are jews there kits just getting the bait to knock out there thats the issue. theres a bloke on here who gt 1 yakka and he caught one jew and the old man ewas out there the other day and on the only squid he had he got one good hook up but got busted off so there are definately jew there ..... bait is the problem..

yeah there are jews there kits just getting the bait to knock out there thats the issue. theres a bloke on here who gt 1 yakka and he caught one jew and the old man ewas out there the other day and on the only squid he had he got one good hook up but got busted off so there are definately jew there ..... bait is the problem..

hay baas boy , i was trhe asian guy who got the squid and hay there hasnt been much there at all went today all around port hacking. two squid 3 hours. see you around buddy

Its getting cooler but does the moon really effect the baitfish??? Never a problem for me even though it is heading towards a full moon. I just thought as the water is getting cooler they move offshore

Hey Sylvanian are you the dude with the generator? :biggrin2:

hay baas boy , i was trhe asian guy who got the squid and hay there hasnt been much there at all went today all around port hacking. two squid 3 hours. see you around buddy

Oh hi!

My :wife: and I were at the wharf the other day scabbing the light from his generator :P

We picked up 4 squid and 3 cuttlefish.

Thinking of buying one now for when Mr Sylvania is not around :1prop: Such a great way to catch squid!

Used some of the squid we caught at Wally's to try for jew at Swansea, managed only 3 tailor then they went off the bite completely and the whole breakwall was empty early into the night.

Time to invest in some more overpriced yo-zuri's since I lost my gun orange one to the rocks :ranting2:

Cheers,

fibbo

yes he is how awesome is it