Jewie Fishing At Kissing Point Wharf

bangus

hello raiders,

just a quick report on parra river.me myson and mycousins mate .fishing last night at kissing point wharf.got ther at 8.opm im surprise only my cousins and his mate were ther normally gets vry crowded.

so we rig up and start fishing ,didnt get run until 1.oam cousins got his first jewie measure 55cm. and .30 mins later and lift one 58cm and then 2.oam my rod started tip,tip tip and then my baitrunner started zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !!!!!!!!!:yahoo: lock the drag and started tussling him 5 mins later come up and started crocking. measure 61 cm quickly release him. all 3 jewie released to tell the story and fight a nother day :biggrin2: . Sorry guys i forgt the camera home, tonight going for squidding at yowie bay then go for jewie cheers bangus

hello raiders,

just a quick report on parra river.me myson and mycousins mate .fishing last night at kissing point wharf.got ther at 8.opm im surprise only my cousins and his mate were ther normally gets vry crowded.

so we rig up and start fishing ,didnt get run until 1.oam cousins got his first jewie measure 55cm. and .30 mins later and lift one 58cm and then 2.oam my rod started tip,tip tip and then my baitrunner started zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !!!!!!!!!:yahoo: lock the drag and started tussling him 5 mins later come up and started crocking. measure 61 cm quickly release him. all 3 jewie released to tell the story and fight a nother day :biggrin2: . Sorry guys i forgt the camera home, tonight going for squidding at yowie bay then go for jewie cheers bangus

do ju get a few jew around there or is a rare event what did u get em on

still trying to pop the jew cherry and well im looking for every shot and spot i canit would be land based atm till my mate gets his boat out and about cheers mate

still trying to pop the jew cherry and well im looking for every shot and spot i canit would be land based atm till my mate gets his boat out and about cheers mate

You do mate, there's been a few reports on Fishraider of jew in the parra river from various landbased spots around wharfs like kissing point and other ferry wharfs.

I my self on thursday night got busted off by a small jew (saw him on the surface before the line gave in) around 50 - 60 cm on 4lb gear fishing for bream.

theres plenty of t alk re: jew and I can't wait to post a decent report of a good size school jew.

If you ever want to try for jew, i am also landbased and would be keen to give it a go with you so PM.

Cheers, Dom

Jesus, nothing s***s me more !! I spend thousands on a boat and then spend hours on the water in the Harbour & outside etc and guess what !!

300 metres down the road from where I live these blokes trump me !!!

GO FIGURE !!

Good fishing,

Tuffy.

hello mate ,

went to kissing point wharf last night again for session2 got duoble hook up then my line snap my son caught his first jew around 4kilo looks over 7o cm il post the report soon when i get the pictures. u have to catch squid then put in the freezer with seeled bag . normally i get many jewie leading up to full moon 2 hrs b4 high tide and 2 hours after high tide .keep fishing b4 high tide use strip squid cheers bangus