How The Hacking Doing Boat Based?

A.dawg

Gunna get a boat out this or next weekend with a few mates and do a whole day trip :biggrin2:

just wondering hows it been fishing and whats it worth fishing for??

TRolling for salmon and tailor?? Kingies or jewwies and where ??

thanks for your replies :thumbup:

Cheers A.dawg~~~~

Got out Sat for only a short while. Straight up a nice bust up thou a little sporadic off Jibbon beach. Spent some time there and pulled 3 nice salmon. Wanted to poke my nose outside so left em' but what a mistake that was ey.. Washing machine out there a bit down the coast. Haven't been out much lately so couldn't say how inside is going.

Got out Sat for only a short while. Straight up a nice bust up thou a little sporadic off Jibbon beach. Spent some time there and pulled 3 nice salmon. Wanted to poke my nose outside so left em' but what a mistake that was ey.. Washing machine out there a bit down the coast. Haven't been out much lately so couldn't say how inside is going.

What you get the salmon on?? might troll some Rapala's around for salmon n tailor

Trolled them up by sight on where the bust ups came up using a 6" hard body. Can't remember brand but was using a metallic blue one. It was interesting on gutting the one I kept, its stomach was completely empty. So hopefully if the bait sticks around they will stay around the hacking to fill up