Boat Testing With A Little Spin

kfish01

Since strapping on more hp on the tinnie, me and my brother have been trying to reconfigure the layout to get on the plaine quicker, and distribute the weight more evenly.

After making new seat bases on sat we went out for a run to see how every thing was, my friend nick came along (sopie) for a bit more weight on the boat , all was good but the wind was a mess to fish anywere, we decided to have a spin along the wall across the boat ramp.

Fifth cast my brother hooks up to a horse, after a good little battle hook pulles maybe a trev or a good bream, two casts later soapie hooks up and lands a good trev

Next cast i hook up a land a bream , and two casts later get another one, as we were ending the drift my brother hooks up again and gets smoked , with that we packed it up and left, not bad going for a 20min spin.

post-527-1111299041_thumb.jpg

Guest Jocool

Good fishing! Just goes to show, you don't have to travel miles to have fun. :thumbup: Having told us about your fishing, how did the boat mods go???

Good fishing! Just goes to show, you don't have to travel miles to have fun. :thumbup: Having told us about your fishing, how did the boat mods go???

37542[/snapback]

awesome gets on the plaine at just under half throttle but still running it in, very keen to see the performance after the first service and normal oil mix

Guest Jocool
Every time i read about these fish being landed on SP's i itch and itch to get out and try them,

37550[/snapback]

Hey Knaps...You have a few guys up your way like Tyrone and others. Hook up with them mate. Go out for a fish...but dont take bait. I'm sure you will get the hang of it if you are forced to use the SP's!!! Thats what I did to force myself to try it properly!

When I get my boat going, if you can make it down my way...or maybe I will meet you half way...I'll take your for a fish! BUT NO BAIT!!!! :thumbup:

A great little spin in such a short time again with kfish01.

Not bad considering I was there for added weight to the boat....getting a solid trev was a good bonus.

A great ride, and some great speeds on the water..I don't think Waterways were impressed :1tongue::1tongue:

Cheers

Nick