Any Results From St Clair

David C

has anyone got the results from the abt up in lake st clair want to see how our fishraider guys went

37566[/snapback]

Hi David

Haven't been back long, and don't know the full list but I'm fairly sure the top 3 were:

1st Jay Morgan

2nd Dave Green

3rd Wayne Parry

Look out for Jorg, (Snag), he followed up his social win with a great performance in his very first bass comp'.. top fishing Jorg-y boy, well done mate! :1fishing1:

Pukk'

cheers mate how was it anyway was the fishing good

37580[/snapback]

There were some great fish weighed in David, including a 2.7kg 55cm fish! :1yikes:

Most of the fish caught came from deep schools suspended under or around the thermacline.

From what I could gather, the grass beds and shorelines held a few bass, but they were pretty scarce and became scacer as the comp' progressed and the sun came out.

Pukk'

Hi David

Haven't been back long, and don't know the full list but I'm fairly sure the top 3 were:

1st Jay Morgan

2nd Dave Green

3rd Wayne Parry

Look out for Jorg, (Snag), he followed up his social win with a great performance in his very first bass comp'.. top fishing Jorg-y boy, well done mate!  :1fishing1:

Pukk'

37579[/snapback]

Thanks for the nice words joe,

Love those bass mate, beat's LW thats for sure.

Guest Jocool

Thermocline is a line where the cooler water meets the warmer water. Some sounders will show them as a definite line.