Blackies

Juzza

Just a quick report, today i went to monavale for a fish for blackies, it was a bit rough so i gathered the bait and fished off the corner on the beach, managed to land 1 keeper 34cm. As well as one of those massive rock fish things (duno what it is, it has a blunt head), it was well over a 1kg. It was 8am and decided to have a go at the run out in narra lakes. The fish were there and hungry, with a mix of ocean ones and lake residents.

Managed to hook probably 25, landed about 20 with a few legals going to 28cm. They went crazy over anything thrown at them (weed/cabbage) even if it wasnt presented properly. They were all thrown back to grow a bit bigger for a bigger fight next time ! Kept the 34cm for lunch =D

Justin :1fishing1:

Hi Justin,

well done on getting out there early, and thanks for the report; good to know that the fish are there and willing to bite.

looking forward to catching up for some more sessions in the lake

Sails

Just a quick report, today i went to monavale for a fish for blackies, it was a bit rough so i gathered the bait and fished off the corner on the beach, managed to land 1 keeper 34cm. As well as one of those massive rock fish things (duno what it is, it has a blunt head), it was well over a 1kg. It was 8am and decided to have a go at the run out in narra lakes. The fish were there and hungry, with a mix of ocean ones and lake residents.

Managed to hook probably 25, landed about 20 with a few legals going to 28cm. They went crazy over anything thrown at them (weed/cabbage) even if it wasnt presented properly. They were all thrown back to grow a bit bigger for a bigger fight next time ! Kept the 34cm for lunch =D

Justin :1fishing1: