Wallys Wharf. . .

fishin.kiddo

Headed down to Wallys wharf with the old man today for a bash and left empty handed.

Overall very poor.

Lots and lots of small bream.

Lack of baitfish except for 2 yakkas.

But decent jacket sent back to live anutha day.

Many chopper tailor & pulled in bout 4 blue swimmers falling off just before the wharf.

wallys wharf now dead?

i dunno, but seems like the whole Hacking is affected, not just your area....

One day we should fish the Hacking together....

Anyway we fished at Lilli Pilli today without much action at all....

Berleyed a lot and only attracted tiny little trevs, and lots of puffers.

I believe the full moon is the reason for the lack of action lately...

Give it a few days and try again. Caught only 1 Leathery and 1 snapper... which is kinda unusual, as they are usually everywhere those snappers.

Casted about 10 metres out and still caught those pest puffers.

Where you there today around 8 ish ???

We put our litte quinnie estuary angler in around 8 and seen a few people fishing

and yeah hacking seems pretty dead, got a few undersized snapper and flatties but got some nice fish outside the heads ..

Where you there today around 8 ish ???

We put our litte quinnie estuary angler in around 8 and seen a few people fishing

and yeah hacking seems pretty dead, got a few undersized snapper and flatties but got some nice fish outside the heads ..

That could be me mate. . . i would of been wearing blue jumper?

We have been fishing the Hacking the last few weekends and getting some pretty good results. Pull up in one of the deeper holes and you should do OK with the help of some burley. Over last 2 weekeends we have pulled out 2 Kingies, one 72cm and one 68cm, lots of Australian Salmon, Saturdays salmon was over 60cm. A few nice pan sized Snapper, an undersize Jew (40cm) with a big one lost near the boat and 1 Bonito.

Add to them a fair few bust offs (some wheile using 20lb line) there are defianately some good fish there.

Been atracting heaps of live bat, mainly pillies but also some Yackas and slimeys.

Keep heading out there and giving it a go, I wouldn't be giving up on the Hacking just yet.

i saw you there aswell. yeah something is up at the moment i havent seen a 30cm snapper in the hacking for a while or a nice flatty instead im seeing leather jackets (thousands) and trevally the trevallys ive seen are a nice legal size too?? i dont know maybe it has something to do with landbased. bu i too would not be giving up on it just yet.