Perch Fishn Napean

adzzy

Hi all

my parents have just bought a property that backs right on to the nepean river and was wondering if it would be a waste of time flicking some lures around?

it is a fair way up from the ramp and dont think it can be accessed by boat from penrith due to the weirs but i would be able to slide a tinny down at the back of our property

what are your thought?

Adzzy

I have no idea about the fishing in this river at the moment but what I do know is that there will be fish ladders constructed on the existing wiers for about 100km of river.

Construction should be finished by the end of this year.

most definatley man in the warmer months you will find a number of different species bass mullet hering carp we fish down from the wier all the time in out yaks

mick

what I do know is that there will be fish ladders constructed on the existing wiers for about 100km of river.

seen all the plans heard all the mumbo jumbo ill believe it when i see it

Edited by breamhntr

most definatley man in the warmer months you will find a number of different species bass mullet hering carp we fish down from the wier all the time in out yaks

mick

what I do know is that there will be fish ladders constructed on the existing wiers for about 100km of river.

seen all the plans heard all the mumbo jumbo ill believe it when i see it

Take my word for it.

The company I work for is involved in the construction.